(meteorobs) Massive Meteor in Manitoba, Canada - Air Raid Sirens Triggered (yet unconfirmed)

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 21:17:23 EST 2011

Dear List,

Anyone with information please contact me;  this sounds like a major event!

Brandon, Manitoba Canada huge meteor seen last night 3:30 am 8MAR2011
Mar 9 2011, 9:09 AM Tokyo Timestamp
Guest697 (guest) wrote:
Huge, huge meteor seen last night at around 3:30 central time. Over Brandon, Manitoba Canada.  Air Raid sirens were briefly heard right after impact. And many police roaming through the streets. Enormous meteor,flash of light upon impact in the form of a ring of light.

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/2011/03/breaking-news-brandon-manitoba-canada.html

Important! Anyone with more information, photos or video about this event please email me at:

LunarMeteoriteHunter at gmail.com

(this story has not yet been confirmed!) Thank You!  Dirk Ross...Tokyo