(meteorobs) Meteorites

George Gliba gliba at milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 21 09:23:36 EDT 2011

Hello Chris,

   Although there are several meteorite collectors, including myself, on
this
meteorobs list, it is a suppose to be a list about meteor observers and
meteors.
You may have better luck with your meteorite question on the
meteorite-list
<http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2011-March/074826.html>
at Meteorite Central at: http://www.meteoritecentral.com/?q=archives

Starry Skies,