(meteorobs) Breaking News - Major TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, CO, NE Green Fireball Meteor ~9:21CDT 23MAR2011

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 11:33:48 EDT 2011

Dear Thomas,  Thank you!  We have three camera captures including yours!  Early radar data, first camera data, and eyewitness reports indicate that there will be a rock; now it is time to locate it.  Appreciate your, Jim Gamble`s, and other`s dedicated work on fireballs!  Dirk Ross...Tokyo
This place is only shaking all day; over 8 EQs of 5.0....

BTW:  There was another one reported for Midland, Texas on 24MAR2011; it is posted.