(meteorobs) [meteorite-list] Breaking News - Major TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, CO, NE Green Fireball Meteor ~9:21CDT 23MAR2011

Mike Hankey mike.hankey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:40:53 EDT 2011

Dirk,

Not even earth quakes, tsunamis or radioactive leaks can stop you from
breaking the latest meteor news -- impressive!

I have just published an update on the AMS site regarding this event.

http://tinyurl.com/6akxey9

The update includes a map of the plots which is linked to an
interactive visual fireball log viewer.

Best guess for potential landfall would be due west of Oklahoma City.

Of interest, there was at least one report of a delayed boom.

Keep on rockin.

Mike