(meteorobs) Major TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, CO, NE Green Fireball Meteor ~9:21CDT 23MAR2011

Graham Palmer gramy at globe.net.nz
Fri Mar 25 04:01:41 EDT 2011

Hi Pete. I think Chris was talking about hearing one or more delayed sonic
booms from the meteor as opposed to real time electrophonics.

If a meteor survives deep enough into the atmosphere to produce an audible
sonic boom, then there is a greater chance than some fragments may make
ground fall... At least that is what I think he means...

Cheers, Graham.

Graham Palmer - Freelance Photographer
Hastings, New Zealand
06-8735545