(meteorobs) List appology

MEM mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 12:11:51 EDT 2011

My regrets that a private communication came out on the list.

In my meager defense  I have explored my email program and find it inconsistent
in the auto paste of emails into the TO: box. for messages received via the
mailing list.

One time it will select the original sender alone. Another time it will select
the list address alone.  Yet another time it will select both original and
list.  I will strive to be very careful about ensuring the address line is in
fact correct.

I take responsibility for the content of my posts.

Elton