(meteorobs) TX/OK Fireball ~9:21CDT 23MAR2011

Matson, Robert D. ROBERT.D.MATSON at saic.com
Thu Mar 24 15:53:03 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I don't see anything unusual in either the KFDR (Altus AFB, OK) or
the KTLX (Oklahoma City) radars. Here are the links to the data
if anyone else wants to try to find the bolide:

KFDR:
http://ftp3.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/has/HAS002191242/

KTLX:
http://ftp3.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/has/HAS002191346/

I'm checking the Dallas/Ft. Worth radar next... --Rob