(meteorobs) Breaking News - Major TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, CO, NE Green Fireball Meteor ~9:21CDT 23MAR2011

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Fri Mar 25 17:00:01 EDT 2011

Dear List,

After reading all the comments on this subject I would concur that the statement "This put rocks on the ground!" was premature and a
bit of sensationalism. I saw no harm in asking for proof of these facts and was surprised to see Mr. Hally personally attacked for
doing so.  While we are free to say what we want (up to a point) on meteorobs, we should also be able to question what has been
posted without retribution.

I believe those who post to meteorobs are genuinely forthright and not trying to mislead the readers. I would hope the readers would
not consider everything you read here as gospel (my contributions included) and would take the initiative to either question
statements posted to meteorobs or investigate the postings themselves.

Clear Skies!

Robert Lunsford