(meteorobs) Breaking News - Major TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, CO, NE Green Fireba...

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 17:04:56 EDT 2011

Robert Lunsford >>After reading all the comments on this subject  I would
concur that the statement "This put rocks on the ground!" was premature  and
bit of sensationalism. I saw no harm in asking for proof of these  facts
and was surprised to see Mr. Hally personally attacked for
doing  so.<<

I agree with Robert and Wayne in this matter. When  I first saw the words
"This put rocks on the ground", I read the witness  statements closely to see
if anything stood out to indicate  any meteorites could have reached the
ground. So far I havent really come  across anything that does.
George  Zay