(meteorobs) Breaking News - Major TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, CO, NE Green Fireball Meteor ~9:21CDT 23MAR2011

Dr. S.Aguirre drsaguirre at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 19:14:16 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone.

I Agree with Mr. Robert Lunsford (Secretary-General of IMO).
even as amateur astronomers, we should be guided by pure science.
 not hunches .. :-)

My respects to Mr. Hally, member  NAMN.

Best Regards
Salvador Aguirre

--
Dr Salvador Aguirre.
Astronomo Amateur Certificado por la Astronomical League ( Master Observer)