(meteorobs) ETAs from southern Maryland on 5 May (UT)

Wayne Hally meteoreye at comcast.net
Thu May 5 18:27:26 EDT 2011

Actually it does:

http://www.imo.net/live/eta-aquariids2011/

-----Original Message-----
From: meteorobs-bounces at meteorobs.org
[mailto:meteorobs-bounces at meteorobs.org] On Behalf Of Richard Taibi
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 5:35 PM
To: Meteor Observing Mailing List
Subject: (meteorobs) ETAs from southern Maryland on 5 May (UT)

Like Paul Jones, I was the lucky beneficiary of a clear cold air mass from
Canada.  It cleared away the mid Atlantic humidity and its breeze scattered
the tree pollen.  My field center was high in the eastern sky, the darkest
for me anyway, but with this northern air and no moon, the sky was almost a
magnitude darker than usual!  The report below is a simplified version of
the report filed with IMO, which as of this mailing time, does not yet have
an ETA Quick Look report.