(meteorobs) November coming

Steven Kolins smkolins at mac.com
Sat May 7 11:36:17 EDT 2011

On May 7, 2011, at 8:18 AM, Steven Kolins wrote:

> Any Leonid activity expected during the passage of asteroid YU55 Nov 8-9? Or is that too early for anything appreciable?

Apparently there is some confusion as to why I'm even mentioning this. My question is about impacts on the asteroid from the shower but I guess I made it an assumption rather than question.

But perhaps the shower rate will be too low to suggest something may happen?

Steven Kolins
mailto:smkolins at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/smkolins/
http://smk99.blogspot.com/
Possess a pure, kindly and radiant heart!