(meteorobs) Meteor Observations from Northern Nevada on May 5, 2011

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Mon May 9 13:43:06 EDT 2011

Robin and All,

I am glad to hear you made it out at lease one night! An ill-timed cold front has ruined my chances of viewing any ETA's.

I am curious as to why you faced northward? It is possible that you might have missed some ETA activity that shot into the southern
portion of the sky. Unless your eastern horizon is bad, I would have faced in this direction.

I am still looking forward to getting together with you in the Mojave Desert for the Orionids in  October. I hope you are able to
view a few more times before then!

Clear Skies!

Bob