(meteorobs) VA Boom / Possible Meteor

Marc Fries fries at psi.edu
Sun May 15 01:00:37 EDT 2011

I concur.  I've examined the weather radar data and there's an object in
there that has me scratching my head, but it definitely isn't a meteor.
Skies were as clear as a bell and no one reported lights in the sky.

On the up side, the world is definitely not coming to an end today.

Cheers,
Marc Fries