(meteorobs) [meteorite-list] BC/Alberta Canada Meteor Captured by Sentinel Allsky 14MAY2011

Count Deiro countdeiro at earthlink.net
Mon May 16 02:57:14 EDT 2011

Hi Melanie,

Drop your pots and grab your sox, cause there's a herd of hunters headed your way. Watch your six as they may run right over the top of you. Keep checking Dirk's site for the latest location info. Don't be afraid to strike out on your own...as every hunter puts their pants on one leg at a time.

Good hunting,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536