(meteorobs) Try 41.61 MHz CW for radio meteors in No. America

Michael Boschat boschat at mathstat.dal.ca
Mon May 16 16:14:42 EDT 2011

Hi Thomas:

 Could it be the bad weather they have and the flooding.. if I have the
right state were they are located and they cut their resources?

 I'll listen to 41,61 here in Halifax for awhile tomorrow then 40.67
and 40.63 again. Weather here is awful with rain last few days...actually
only made 2 solar observations this month! the rest has been overcast...
ughhh...

Clear skies