(meteorobs) More video and Radar concurrent captures

James Beauchamp falcon99 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 25 07:52:22 EDT 2011

Just in case anyone is interested, the recent addition of a sentinel camera to the AF Space Radar scatter setup is adjusted pretty well.  I'm getting almost nightly concurrent hits (both video and radar).

The last few days have been a lull here in Oklahoma, but looks like they are starting back up.

The fence appears to be North-South, so any meteors occurring above me along that line scatter with high amplitude and good spectral resolution.

I'm starting to put the Speclab captures with the pics as able.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1593536274621.2076211.1122357299&l=533942832f