(meteorobs) http;//www.impaktnamen.de

impaktnamen at gmx.de impaktnamen at gmx.de
Thu Nov 3 07:34:45 EDT 2011

Hallo list,
in the meantime our bibliography contains 12 566 entries (main emphasis:
historic references); access: http://www.impaktnamen.de; left coloumn: eq0.doc - eqz.doc <click>; eqa.doc, ..., eqz.doc <double click>.
For those interested in a chronological survey we recommend our file "Regions/Names - chron. -" with 16 330 entries - day by day - from the possible Theia-event (4533 Ma) up to now; access: http://www.impaktnamen.de; left coloumn: ae.doc - an7b.doc <click>; an6c.doc <double click>.
Best wishes
Monika Kumlehn de Mamani & Ingrid Grambow