(meteorobs) All the 2005 YU55 stuff that's "fit to link" ...

dfischer at astro.uni-bonn.de dfischer at astro.uni-bonn.de
Thu Nov 10 19:04:26 EST 2011

Since observations of YU55 have turned up on all three lists, I dare to
crosspost this brief announcement to the MPML, Comets ML and MeteorObs:
the live-blog about the asteroid visit which I ran for the past 4+ days at
http://skyweek.wordpress.com/2011/11/06/live-blog-zum-erdbesuch-des-nea-2005-yu55
has now wrapped.

There you find links to *everything* regarding this rare event (minus all
the BS many morons posted about it esp. on YouTube) that 'came to me' and
was deemed worth keeping, plus some rare screencaps of live webcasts. A
snapshot of history, surely to be followed by a lot of in-depth science in
the coming months.

Dan