(meteorobs) Testing, testing...

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 17 11:37:37 EST 2011

Out of the question in Edmonton, where winter has come a little late but
with a vengeance. Blowing snow this morning, expecting 10 cm or more today.
Not to mention winds gusting to 60 km/hr and temps ramping down to -25 C.
by Friday. Even if the sky clears off overnight I would not be confident in
finding cleared roads to dark places.

I love the Leonids, just not quite that much.

Bruce
*****