(meteorobs) Testing, testing...

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:57:14 EST 2011

Weather last night was horrendous here in north Florida as well with a
frontal system pushing through (just not nearly as severe as
Bruce's...;o).  Ever since my amazingly lucky clear weather stretch for the
Orionids, it's been cloudy virtually every night here for over two weeks.
I'll try in the morning, but weather reports are not very positive for
clear skies for the next couple of days at least.  May have to wait until
the Quads in January to get another clear shot at a major shower.  Maybe
we'll get lucky...;o).

CLear skies, Paul in St. Augustine