(meteorobs) Meteorite?

Pat pat_branch at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 12:37:37 EST 2011

Yes sorry to bother the list. But since I arrive very early and this rock obviously came from the sky and impacted in one spot and spread out pieces in a undesturbed fan pattern...I jumped to conclusions. Then it turned out to be magnetic!
It is obviously granite and cannot be a meteorite. It must just have lots of iron in it and was likely thrown by someone from the field next to the lot.