(meteorobs) Cloudbait camera project???

Jim Wooddell nf114ec at npgcable.com
Sun Oct 2 11:01:26 EDT 2011

Wayne, Chris and all!

Thank you for the links and comments.  I did see some video, exactly what I
wanted to see and this is what was expecting.

FYI, the Moonglow AllSkyCam will NOT do this.  I have  received an RMA for
it's return to the vendor and I am continuing with the Cloudbait cam
project.

I will have a link to a progress report on my web page (below)
sometime in the next few hours.

This is going to be a fun and useful project!

Cheers!

Jim

Jim Wooddell
https://k7wfr.us