(meteorobs) real-time Draconid flux display

Alex SV1NZX sw1nzx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:08:47 EDT 2011

Hello Sirko and all

Great tool and i hope the weather cooperates.
Expecting clear skies on the weekend here in S. France - In Greece, where i
was heading this weekend, its cloudy until tue-wed so anyone who was
planning a trip to Thira (Santorini) may be disappointed..

Will be monitoring with meteor scatter on the 2m band

Clear skies all and good luck for the weekend !

Best regards,
Alex (F/SV1NZX)