(meteorobs) Notice to list

Wayne Hally meteoreye at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 23:20:10 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,

I have noticed recently there have been a number of messages held in limbo
for a while. If you want your messages to post right away, you must
subscribe to the maillist at the link at the bottom of every message.
Otherwise they are held for approval. Since right now the elves on duty are
me, myself, and I, this can take a number of days, since I have many other
duties and projects underway. I get to it when I can. So if your post
doesn't show up for a while, you at least now know why.

Elf Wayne