(meteorobs) real-time Draconid flux display

James Beauchamp falcon99 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 8 00:10:14 EDT 2011

For the next couple of days, I'll be manually reading the times of individual hits seen on the Speclab waterfall plot images, saved continuously from the VHF radar scatter radio audio.
Radio is tuned USB, slightly offset, to the Kickapoo USAF Space Radar transmitter at 216.983 Mhz.  Offset enough to place the base transmitter at ~700 Hz.
Radar Hits for 7 October in OKC are as follows - in seconds of the UTC 24-hour day...
50

1282

5240

5911