(meteorobs) Giacobinids quiet October 7/8 2011

Mike Boschat boschat at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat Oct 8 10:36:55 EDT 2011

Morning:

  Nothing at all last nigth from 0000 UT to 0300 UT from Halifax,NS,Canada.
Clear but very cool night with frost.

  Right now with low analgue TV left in Canada I'm hearing low
rates at 67.24 MHz. Because of construction going on on this apt.
building I had to remove my tall antenna mast from the balcony were it was
able to be above teh overhang pointing west for the 40 MHz so, it is just
sitting in the balcony pointing up at 45 degree angle. It is just a simple
dipole.

Rates:

1200-1300 UT = 36
1300-1400 UT = 28