(meteorobs) Draconids in Italy

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Sun Oct 9 14:21:07 EDT 2011

Hi,
Small temporary analysis of the made observation to Frasso Sabino (Rieti, Italy).
Observed 69 meteors (60 Draconids) in 2h12m approximately of effective time with a mag. lim. of approximately 5.0. I have had various interruption for clouds or airframes with also a good percentage of covered sky.
A good percentage of meteors has been observed between mag 1 and the -2,5  and various meteors that seemed to crush themselves.
Between luminous meteors a highest percentage of yellow meteors and the blue rest.
My video camera has recorded some tens meteor.
Roberto Haver