(meteorobs) METEOR PHENOMENA AND BODIES

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Oct 10 12:21:39 EDT 2011

A quick search on the Astrophysics Data System reveals that this paper
is not in the public domain. Of course, papers like this end up on
university servers all the time. In this case, nothing is actively
trying to subvert downloads. Looking at the PDF metadata shows that the
version is old and the creation software a bit non-standard. No doubt
that is giving some people's reader software problems. That's all.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com