(meteorobs) Draconid radiant position?

Esko Lyytinen esko.lyytinen at jippii.fi
Mon Oct 10 16:26:56 EDT 2011

Hi all,

We here in Finland video meteor data have the geocentric radiant just
where it is expected to be.
I think that the eplanation is at least in part, maybe totally, the
zenith-attraction that you maybe have not taken into account. This can
shift the radiant for several degrees, more or less correcting that "error".

Regards,
Esko