(meteorobs) Draconid radiant position?

Rainer Arlt rarlt at aip.de
Tue Oct 11 04:07:52 EDT 2011

Is zenith attraction subtracted here? It should be a few degrees.
Probably not enough to account for the full difference, but
needs to be taken into account.

Best wishes,
Rainer

--
Dr Rainer Arlt - www.rainerarlt.de - +49-331-7499-354  skype: rainerarlt
Leibniz-Institut fuer Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Matthias Steinmetz, Peter A. Stolz
Stiftung buergerlichen Rechts
Stiftungsverzeichnis Brandenburg: 26 742-00/7026