(meteorobs) Alternative to L163VDC4P lens needed

Jim Wooddell nf114ec at npgcable.com
Tue Oct 11 08:17:38 EDT 2011

Hi all!

For the last two weeks, I have been trying to find a lens (L163VDC4P) for
the PC164 camera.

Everyplace I have tried is out of stock and they are saying they are no
longer available.  I tried to contact Rainbow and do not get a response.  I
am not willing to try some of these other companies that are charging
extreme prices for this device.

So, is there another lens that is current production that someone could
recommend in place of this one I am seeking that is known to work???

Thank you for any input.

Jim

Jim Wooddell
https://k7wfr.us