(meteorobs) Utube link Re: Point Meteor or Flaring Satelite

James Beauchamp falcon99 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 14 10:25:51 EDT 2011

Hi Marco,

This particular one did move a little.  Others have been almost perfectly stationary.  I've been dumping the composite jpg's and mp4's into a special directory for fun.

I'm located in Oklahoma city.  I'll have to re-check this particular event for the date and time.

I'm pretty sure they are objects with big panels - just not "traditional" ones because of the stationary flare and az/el combinations.

Cheers.