(meteorobs) Camera

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 12:59:02 EDT 2011

Jim
I sent you an e-mail I have the lens you are looking for.If it gets one more all
sky camera up cool It's free all I ask is that your openly share your data.You
will need to pay for shipping or arrange for pick up.Check  your e-mail for
contact information.Think one or two will on the group that know me will tell
you that I am a honerable person.
Thomas Dorman