(meteorobs) Point Meteor or Flaring Satelite

prospector at znet.com prospector at znet.com
Sat Oct 15 00:56:22 EDT 2011

It took me a moment to realize there were two small bright objects, then I
tried to get clear of the tree to get a better look, but the event faded
fast once I was in the open. I couldn't see anything once the flair was
over. Too bad I didn't have my binoculars with me, usually do but I was
checking on my cats just then.
                                     Dave

Quoting orink at t6b.com: