(meteorobs) End of Off Topic discussion

Dr. S.Aguirre drsaguirre at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 16:10:51 EDT 2011

Hi Guys.. :-)

Please, stop this topic. (is polarizing the issue.)...

 I recommend the moderator, open a poll and vote on the issue.

if the majority disagrees, it must suspend any note on this subject ..

thanks

Salvador.

--
Dr Salvador Aguirre.
Astronomo Amateur Certificado por la Astronomical League ( Master Observer)