(meteorobs) "Forecast" of fireballs from NEO visit - huh?

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 16:19:40 EDT 2011

Robert
Seems to me there are two arguments here.One of color of meteors which I will
not address and which I think is covering up the real issue here. Can NEO cause
fireball meteor events.Right now I cannot not see where fireball data supports
either sides claims.Simply the data is lacking.
But  the data on Asteroids is pretty clear.
http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/astro/asteroidmoons.html
That other asteroid bodies can orbit and be present with other asteroid
bodies.So it does seems,to me and not a great leap of logic or
genuis, that such  fireball events could be possible. In addition if what is now
believe that some asteroids are died comets this would seem to increase the
possibilities of such event taking place.May I point  just one event that
support what I am talking about asteroid 596 Scheila event this year.
Just pointing this out. Call me crazy,I have thick skin and can live with it.
Thomas