(meteorobs) End of Off Topic discussion

Eric Wichman eric at meteoritesusa.com
Mon Oct 17 17:11:42 EDT 2011

I concur with Count Deiro on this one. Dirk's site has lots of good
information. It takes a lot of time and effort to compile that kind of
information.

For Wayne to have a problem with Green Fireballs, and try to disallow
the posting of that topic is not very professional and at the very least
seems biased against Dirk's opinions, website and links. Everyone on
this list has a right to express themselves and their opinions without
fear of reprisal by list owners or moderators.

As for the topic of Green Fireballs, this is a completely relevant topic
to this list, and I see no reason whatsoever that Dirk's links and
threads regarding this subject not to be allowed.

Wayne, a word of unsolicited advice... Back up, and check yourself. Your
attitude and bias toward Dirk is obvious to all list members, don't let
that cloud your judgement on this issue.

Regards,
Eric