(meteorobs) End of Off Topic discussion

daniela daniela daniela.daniela.daniela.daniela at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:28:11 EDT 2011

Thank you Eric for expressing so eloquently and tactfully our
thoughts. We should all thank Dirk for his tireless effort with the
website, and it seems to me that the subject is entirely on-topic. If
we don't find some websites or some list posts to suit our taste,
skipping them is more elegant than posting a tirade.