(meteorobs) Draconids reloaded

sirko at molau.de sirko at molau.de
Mon Oct 17 19:41:13 EDT 2011

Folks,

for those of you who were out observing, I prepared a time-lapse movie
that shows how the real-time flux display of the IMO network evolved in
the Draconid night.

And for those of you who were not out observing because they were living
at the wrong site or suffered poor weather, I created a time lapse movie
of the recordings by AVIS2, showing the hour before and after the
maximum in 60x real time.

Both to be found at http://www.imonet.org/draconids

I hope you will enjoy it.

Best,
Sirko

--
*   Sirko Molau                 *                          *
*   Abenstalstr. 13b            *              __          *