(meteorobs) Draconids reloaded

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 20:03:30 EDT 2011

Thanks, Sirko! That helps us all, who weren't able to see it!

Anthony
Florida, USA

In a message dated 10/17/2011 7:41:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sirko at molau.de writes:

Folks,

for those of you who were out observing, I prepared a  time-lapse movie
that shows how the real-time flux display of the IMO  network evolved in
the Draconid night.

And for those of you who  were not out observing because they were living
at the wrong site or  suffered poor weather, I created a time lapse movie
of the recordings by  AVIS2, showing the hour before and after the
maximum in 60x real  time.

Both to be found at http://www.imonet.org/draconids

I hope  you will enjoy it.

Best,
Sirko

--
*    Sirko Molau                  *                       *
*   Abenstalstr. 13b         *              __   *
meteorobs at meteorobs.org