(meteorobs) End of Off Topic discussion

Eric Wichman eric at meteoritesusa.com
Mon Oct 17 21:04:38 EDT 2011

Hi John... So basically you're saying if any list member doesn't like
being disrespected, or pushed around, or being told to shut up, and told
what they can and can't say, they can leave...? Now that's funny.

As everyone on this list, you are certainly entitled to your opinion,
even though I certainly don't agree with your sentiment regarding your
"follow the rules whether you like it or not" mentality which completely
ignores basic human respect and dignity. Besides that, your "if you
don't like it go somewhere else" attitude is contrary to the tenants of
almost all email lists, forums and groups I've been a part of, except of
course those with dictatorial list rulers, or moderators which abuse
their power.

I will say no more on this topic, unless I feel particularly inclined to
trounce your small minded logic, and of course your appeal to authority.
Then, well, you should hope I don't lose my tact or patience.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Eric