(meteorobs) [meteorite-list] Ft. Collins, CO meteor 19OCT2011

James Beauchamp falcon99 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 19 08:18:08 EDT 2011

Hi Dirk,
Something is going on right now.  Six fireballs in one night from the OKC camera - all of them short.  The week has been empty with almost nothing, then BAM, all of these.
One particular event was to our WSW around the time of this one, but after reading the description, I think they are separate.
About half of the radiants appear to be from Auriga / Perseus.
Is anyone else seeing this?  Very active night.
Cheers,
James