(meteorobs) [meteorite-list] Ft. Collins, CO meteor 19OCT2011

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 09:58:53 EDT 2011

>>Something is going on right  now.  Six fireballs in one night from the
OKC camera - all of them  short.  The week has been empty with almost nothing,
then BAM, all of  these.

One particular event was to our WSW around the time of this  one, but after
reading the description, I think they are  separate.

About half of the radiants appear to be from Auriga /  Perseus.

Is anyone else seeing this?  Very active  night<<

How fast do they appear? Are you sure these aren't  Orionids?
GeoZay