(meteorobs) Recent meteor activity

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 08:28:43 EDT 2011

Yes indeed, Sam.  In fact, it was the combination of recent video and radio
reports that inspired me to get out and take a peek visually this morning to
see what might be going on.  It's early yet and I don't want to get
my expectations up too high too quickly,  but hopefully, we will be in for a
good showing from the Orionids this year.   Seems as if there is lots of
potential.  I figure I'll be able to judge better what's going on visually
in the morning when I get out for a longer watch.  Will try for two hours if
my "true grit" will allow it, that is...;o).

Clear skies, Paul in north Florida