(meteorobs) [IMO-Network] Draconids reloaded

Detlef.Koschny at esa.int Detlef.Koschny at esa.int
Tue Oct 18 07:29:18 EDT 2011

Nice. For info, my Draconids from LIC4 are here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alojGp_SKa4&feature=feedu

dvk

Detlef Koschny
ESA SRE-SM
Keplerlaan 1, NL-2201 AZ Noordwijk ZH
The Netherlands
(31) 71 565 4828, Office Ca110

"sirko at molau.de" <sirko at molau.de>
Sent by: imo-network at yahoogroups.com
18/10/2011 01:41

<imo-network at yahoogroups.com>
cc
Meteorobs Mailing List <meteorobs at meteorobs.org>
Subject
[IMO-Network] Draconids reloaded

Folks,

for those of you who were out observing, I prepared a time-lapse movie
that shows how the real-time flux display of the IMO network evolved in
the Draconid night.

And for those of you who were not out observing because they were living
at the wrong site or suffered poor weather, I created a time lapse movie
of the recordings by AVIS2, showing the hour before and after the
maximum in 60x real time.

Both to be found at http://www.imonet.org/draconids

I hope you will enjoy it.

Best,
Sirko

--
*   Sirko Molau                 *                          *
*   Abenstalstr. 13b            *              __          *

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)