(meteorobs) Major Fireball Over Southern California, Arizona, and Southern Nevada

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 19:54:16 EDT 2011

Mike
Check out this video of Hayabusa spacecraft.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEyQDwAUfRQ
Also you may see if you can find the video of the break up of a Russian rocket body over Denver which a morning news crew imaged a couple of years back.
The object reported is moving slower but my guess is you're seeing a break up of space junk.Remains of a break up of a Russian rocket body I observed in 2002.Just a guess on my part for what it is worth.
Thomas