(meteorobs) Question on URAS - hearing it

Sam Barricklow k5kj at mac.com
Fri Sep 23 19:06:18 EDT 2011

Using R-Meteor, echo traces from satellites are frequently visible,
in addition to reflections from aircraft.  If you were lucky (or
perhaps unlucky) enough for the satellite to reenter almost anywhere
between the transmitter and your location, you should have a good
chance of hearing scatter from the ionized trail.

Sam Barricklow