(meteorobs) Come on Dirk...

Alex SV1NZX sw1nzx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 09:14:34 EDT 2011

*NASA STATEMENT ON UARS:* "[UARS] fell back to Earth between 11:23 p.m. EDT
Friday, Sept. 23 and 1:09 a.m. EDT Sept. 24. The Joint Space Operations
Center at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California said the satellite
penetrated the atmosphere over the Pacific Ocean. The precise re-entry time
and location are not yet known with certainty."

I think that should cover it ?

Best regards,

Alex