(meteorobs) Come on Dirk...

Paul Goelz pgoelz at comcast.net
Sat Sep 24 09:44:54 EDT 2011

How does that "cover it"?  That is a 1.5 hour window.  You're saying
that you believe NASA doesn't even know which orbit was its
last?  That with all the attention to the possibility of large pieces
surviving to the ground, they were not tracking it minute to minute
with radar and whatever other tools are available?  What if it were
an incoming missile?

I still find the vague statements from NASA odd.

Paul